What's new

I found parts to an old wristwatch and ..

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
.. it has what looks like Westfield Watch Inc 1 (one) jewel stamped on it.
I can't seem to find any information about the company.
Does anybody know any history?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • watch.webp
    watch.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 277

Attachments

  • westfield.webp
    westfield.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
turtlefoot13 said:
Nice research Blacksheep!

Very nicely done! Thanks a bunch! I searched and searched but couldn't find anything!
I gather that the company first registered in 1917, or am I reading it wrong?
Here is a photo of the face. Wonder where it fits in?
 

Attachments

  • watchface.webp
    watchface.webp
    132.8 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom