What's new

I Found Something Extremely Mega Rare Today

AusTexDude

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,982
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20260111_164056.webp


This is a gem. You will probably never see one like it again. Circa 1940s-1950s Fully auto cap gun made by an LA company called Cordelco.
I can not find a single image of this toy online. I used eBay, Google, and 2 different AI models. Nothing zilch.

The only refs to this I found were 2 newspaper clippings from the mid 50s mentioning the company.
 
Upvote 22
Paper clipping
 

Attachments

  • cordelco2.webp
    cordelco2.webp
    392.1 KB · Views: 79
That is a very nice find. Does it work ? I had to wind mine up
 
I should not have told about mine. It gives a hint to my age LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom