What's new

I found something truly amazing!

beez0404

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2014
Messages
2,889
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope, nothing metal detecting directly. But since January when I started metal detecting I have found a hobby that I really love. And since joining T-Net I have met many wonderful people (both in person, and from posts here) who share my love of this amazing hobby. On this day of Thanksgiving I would like to wish all the very best to all T-Net members and their families.
 
Thank you very much and rhe same to you. I know how you feel about this hobby , I can't think of much I would rather be doing with my spare time.This site is great with great people, like yourself.Happy hunting.
 
Ditto !! Beez , hope you have a great day also !
 
Happy thanksgiving!
 
Right back atcha! Happy Thanksgiving.
~GO HAWKS!!!~
 
Thanks Beez you as well my friend. I always appreciate your posts and comments. You're a great addition to Tnet buddy
 
*thumbs up*

Ditto!
 
I know that you are talking about ME! I am one of the wonderful people that you met here on TNet.

Thanks!
 
Yeah , It's better than TV for sure ! (but that's faint praise indeed ) I know what you mean , it's a special place - I think of it as
kind of a school , the learning is non-stop .
 
glad you have discovered me
 
I haven't been on Tnet that long but I can truly say that almost everyone on here is kind and supportive. It is awesome having a forum to share our finds excitement, and enthusiasm with! So, yes, I am also extremely thankful!
 
I'm finishing my second season metal detecting and in Feb I will have been on Tnet for Two Years, I started out as coin roll hunter without even owning a metal detecting until early April/Late March. Happy Thanksgiving (a few days late lol).

Coinman123,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom