S Samuel_4u Tenderfoot Joined Jul 2, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2023 Thread Owner #1 I found Very Weird Rock, What it could be? Attachments 20230702_132554.webp 193.4 KB · Views: 72 20230702_132604.webp 291.1 KB · Views: 66 20230702_132613.webp 206.8 KB · Views: 68 20230702_132631.webp 431.3 KB · Views: 62 20230702_132646.webp 175.1 KB · Views: 70
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2023 #2 I can't speculate, depends on the geology of where it was found I guess, but yeah I bring things like that home too.
I can't speculate, depends on the geology of where it was found I guess, but yeah I bring things like that home too.
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,476 Reaction score 12,338 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2023 #3 Looks like a cap worn by a gnome.