Crappies-n-Coins
Bronze Member
Hunted an old school today, was fixing to call it quits when I dug my 1st coin, a '35 Quarter, then here comes the rain, then here comes a wheat. So, thinking I may have found a hot spot, I decide to keep going, and get soaked (no rain gear as I didn't plan to hunt in the rain).
Ended-up with 2 more pennies, one being another wheat, and the last a memorial. Haven't cleaned them but I know one of the wheats it a '50. Was good to get out (even if I got soaked) and find something older than clad. I know a warm shower felt good after getting home.
I'm guessing the other item is a hood ornament of some sort, but don't have the interest to find out.

Ended-up with 2 more pennies, one being another wheat, and the last a memorial. Haven't cleaned them but I know one of the wheats it a '50. Was good to get out (even if I got soaked) and find something older than clad. I know a warm shower felt good after getting home.
I'm guessing the other item is a hood ornament of some sort, but don't have the interest to find out.

Upvote
10







