I get to treasure hunt at work every day.......

cz70pro

Mar 18, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. I have been working in a wastewater treatment plant for about five years.(insert "poo" jokes here) We recently installed new better filtration bar screens,and a grit removal system. I have been "eyeballing" the screenings,and using a detector on them. So far my take has only been a single dollar bill. All of the old timers in this field I have talked to ,have found thier share of rings,watches, cash,and wallets. Some of the crazy stuff I have seen are cell phones,toys,bras,underwear, disposable razors,combs, brushes,lots of clear and colored plastic"dope bags", basically anything that will fit down a toilet.I know it's gross,but I have "the sickness" ! I'll keep you posted from the land of "poo". Happy clean...... hunting.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with you there, treasures are everywhere :thumbsup:

Heck, I'm operating a street sweeper and cleaning malls now, but always finding money, and recently a nice bracelet :thumbsup: Keeps me alert at night too, especially when your driving between 5-10 making sure the brush is in position and looking for goodies. It's even more fun when you spy something and slam on the brakes so the vacuum doesn't pick it up :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions