Kray Gelder
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2017
- Messages
- 7,064
- Reaction score
- 12,562
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Georgetown, SC
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
From Southern Finance. All I have to do is sign the back, and deposit it! Oh. 92.20 % APR.
Get your groceries in paper bags. Got a pile of those red bricks laying around? Wrap the brick in paper bag, scotch tape the envelope on it. Drop it off in the post office mail chute. The credit company has to pay the excess I was told $16 postage. Kills three birds with one rock!!!! You get a great giggle! You cost them some money, and you get rid of those old bricks. And after a couple they get the message!! I've whittled down my pile of bricks over the last couple years. I actually had a rep call me after four rounds of this asking what the hell I thought I was doing! Told him it was an IQ test & I don't do business with anyone who doesn't catch on after the second one. Guy lit up before I hung up on him. 30 minutes later closed my account, and yes they asked me real nice why I was closing my account, and I told them! Was nice enough to give them the guys name! Yup! got a new bank acct. down the street!






