coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Sep 21, 2010 #1 Got these out of one of my 2 boxes today. These are the only keepers I pulled. Mojo Attachments message.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 657 Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2010 #2 Haha! Thats Awesome! The fan thing, not the skunk.
S silvernickles Jr. Member Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Sep 21, 2010 #3 Thats interesting. Im curious to see where that CRHer was from. It would give us an idea of how far these coins travel.
Thats interesting. Im curious to see where that CRHer was from. It would give us an idea of how far these coins travel.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Sep 21, 2010 #4 i am a fan of your's mojo but i never mark coins
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2010 #5 Looks like someone started you a fan club Mojo HH..Miner
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Sep 21, 2010 #6 Wow.. that is a first.
Bigj5731 Full Member Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Sep 21, 2010 #7 Awesome! I 'm from the same state but I can assure you that was not me. I am a fan though. -bigJ
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Sep 21, 2010 #8 It's probably a lurker.. read all about Mojo's finds and does it too.. rubbing it in Mojo's face I guess.
It's probably a lurker.. read all about Mojo's finds and does it too.. rubbing it in Mojo's face I guess.
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2010 #9 I am a fan of yours too. I do mark coins but that's not mine.
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Sep 21, 2010 #10 lol that is awesome
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,684 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2010 #11 WTG!!!! Spreading the word, one coin at a time!!!! LOL
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2010 #12 Mark coins but not a fan**, sorry. Pretty funny though. ** No offense by not being a fan meant...
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2010 #13 lol
Scott (Mich) Sr. Member Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 496 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2010 #14 Not me as I do not mark coins. Plus I have not picked up any halves in a long long time. Pretty interesting.
Not me as I do not mark coins. Plus I have not picked up any halves in a long long time. Pretty interesting.
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 29, 2010 #15 I never use red ink, so it couldn't have been me.
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #16 I do not mark coins with ink, I just drill holes on clad impaired proofs because I hate them. DW. CRH
I do not mark coins with ink, I just drill holes on clad impaired proofs because I hate them. DW. CRH
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #17 I've never marked coins yet. Not mine, but you're one hell of a roll hunter in my book. I wish I had a fan
I've never marked coins yet. Not mine, but you're one hell of a roll hunter in my book. I wish I had a fan
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Oct 1, 2010 #18 not so sure if fan is the appropriate word..... perhaps secret admirer or.......stalker
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2010 #19 mistergee said: not so sure if fan is the appropriate word..... perhaps secret admirer or.......stalker Click to expand... Coincrazed?
mistergee said: not so sure if fan is the appropriate word..... perhaps secret admirer or.......stalker Click to expand... Coincrazed?