What's new

I got BIG bells

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission at a large farm yesterday but there was hardly any signals, someone beat us too it, did manage a few keepers. I did find my largest crotal bell ever for me. I have a large collection of dug bells, many 8s, 9s and one 10 but this is my first #11 this thing is huge, and NOT broke! Made my day! yes I can now say I got BIG bells :laughing7::laughing7:
8-28-16.webpcrotal 11.webp11 crotal.webp
 
Upvote 52
Yeap, you got bigger bells than me.
 
Yes It is...wow, nice finds:occasion14:
 
I once found a "bell spill" and found 8 of them ........but I never had use for more then two. Nice work.
 
Crotal bells are one of my favorites to find and finding one like that would make my year, Awesome!!
 
That thing's a beaut!
 
#11? That thing is HUGE! Much larger than anything I've got. ;)
 
:notworthy: All hail the Big Bells!
 
must have been one BIG a$$ horse to wear that one!! that's HUUUUUUGE
 
Congrats on digging that sweet crotal bell. I have only dug 3 number 3's that are intact.
 
Nothing better than having a couple of "huge bells". Nice find.
 
That is one awesome bell!, I have a similar one but it's missing a piece off the one side, very cool, congrats!
 
Great find that is one of my items on my long long bucket list

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
 
That is a biggie for sure!
Great bunch of finds! Congrats!
 
Very nice coin and relic hunt, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom