What's new

I guess this answers my question finding silver in vending machines

Nice find! I haven't been lucky enough to get any silver coins in change yet... But I'm still searching
 
Some vending machines will give you back different coins that you put in. Try this, put a state quarter into that machine and then, reject it. See if you get the same state back. If you don't then put two dimes in a few times and see if there are more silver coins. Coincrazed did this recently in Vegas. That is how some metal detectorists, get rid of their dirty clad finds.
 
You ask and you shall recieve.

golden silver
 
I own several vending machines at my local pool and have found 5 silver quarters since memorial day, so they are definitely in there.

Joad
 
I was told that people who own vending machines or clean out the coins are at the coin shows selling silver coins they found. Keep eyeballing the vending machines!

Cheers!
 
that would be cool to find something from a vending machine, I've never had it happen yet.
 
Those Pepsi machines are on a hot streak! I got a 2007-S Montana CuNi proof in change from the one at my office last week.
 
I found a 1952 dime in my candy machine hopper today. ;D

Joad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom