What's new

I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

Ok the way this box started out I thought it was gonna be a very below average hunt. But It really picked up in the second half here are the results...
1x 1945-P war time nickel
1x 1945-D (My second ever "D" mint war time nickel, and it filled a hole)
1x 1910 "V" nickel! :headbang: (my first ever "V" nickel!)

21x other pre 1960's nickels (incuding a 1946-S which filled a hole!)

That's 23 war-time nickels on the year!
And only 11 holes to go.

Here are the pics....
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0994.webp
    DSCN0994.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN0995.webp
    DSCN0995.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 321
  • DSCN0996.webp
    DSCN0996.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0
Re: I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

very nice, i cheated and bought my v nickels. also got my 5 war nickels from cash registers
 
Re: I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

That is Very nice.
 
Re: I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

Great finds. Thanks for the pix
rileyboy
 
Re: I had a "V"ery good nickel box today! <with pics>

wow!!! thats a gr8 box!!! wow!!! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom