What's new

I had fun anyways.....

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....I really tried to peer into the jug.....I saw mix of common pelts/akros and vitro = which I admit I have prob to many of...I saw NO imperials; and only have reservations that I may have picked up some Jabos...they haunt me. BTW: I was gonna go Ravens on #3/4 but saw the "dead end" on #3 so don't think so now. Am I rite on #4 tho?!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6020.webp
    IMG_6020.webp
    580.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6021.webp
    IMG_6021.webp
    528.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6022.webp
    IMG_6022.webp
    275 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6023.webp
    IMG_6023.webp
    423.5 KB · Views: 72
Wow, I love #1 and 2. I think you got a bunch of ravens in that jug maybe. Don't fret the Jabos, they happen. They pop up in the darnest places.

I think 1 and 2 may be ravens
3 and 4 may be Cairos
5 looks Alley
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom