What's new

I hate these foreign coins!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
For the second time in the last few weeks, a Barber rolled out of a dime roll! Also in the box a '42 Merc and three Roseys.
 

Attachments

  • 1900.webp
    1900.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 1900s.webp
    1900s.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Nice. Congrats
 
Nice Find!!!
 
Just throw them foreign coins in a box. They may be worth something sometime, maybe.
 
Tough life bud... Great find!
 
Nice find! Congrats.

I had to give up dimes last week when I started to get solid boxes of all new 2018 dimes. Yuck.
 
Wow talk about bad luck! The next time that happens, send them to me so you don't have to deal with it!
 
You should have just asked for the older boxes. Problem solved!

Good idea! The next time I think my teller needs a laugh, I'll ask for an old pre-65 box full of silver coins only.
 
Nice score....
 
Ill take em lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom