What's new

I have a challenge for you!

Groovedymond

Sr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
299
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I have to admit.. I love the TV commercials that show all the loose change in the house marching up and forming an object (pair of shoes.... walkman.. etc...).

Using ONLY SILVER (halves, dimes, nickels), who can make the best object/picture?

Shall we have a prize in the end as judged by Mark or Jeff?

This gives me something to do while I wait for my bank account to build up enough to buy more rolls.
 
Upvote 0
I don't have the Time or Patience to shoot of all those frames to make that type of film.
I love that Style also and this would be neat to see!
I Will Make an object out of silver and post a picture.


CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom