I have a letter

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Michigan, and i was sent this huge package on doc noss. in it is a letter from a lady name Ella foster from Stafford Arizona. cant read the date.she worked at the Ritz bar in Stafford AZ. but said doc was a crook and tricked people to think gold is some where else(white sands in new Mexico).than this location, also there maps and county listing of metals and oz recovered. not sure what to do with it but the guy from new Mexico who sent it. said he got if from a guy who did research for a movie script so now i have all these maps clippings and storeys.. but this letter confusing the time line and where is hot springs, near there i know the name changed now.How do i find if this letter is real and should i wait to retire to go to Arizona. Also there is other names she wanted to meet to head out to this cave I'm not going to name this location. sorry 2 reasons 1 if its a hoax or 2 if its true. I'm trying to talk the old lady moving there since i had a spinal fussion on 3 levels and doctor told me i need a dry heat place. but if don't move maybe i can meet up with people sometime or even make copy's still confused and dint this stuff ruined. there is a name saying in here. She is saying "this man can prove doc noss is a crook and i can prove where the cave is but have to get to the court before the noss can get a claim". that's one part. Where is Stafford. how far from state of new Mexico or where in Arizona this mountain terrain is. the name of a mountain is on there with 4 places to look for entrance.

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haveing hard time posting them so im scaning and e-mail some of people want to much to scan and e-mail lol

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
Planet1Mars:
One of my partners was Jerry C. who was, he died a couple of yrs back, Doc Noss's Grandson
I am still working on one of Doc Noss's sites in The Caballo Mnts
If you'd like, & if you still have the letters, we, "Doc" ( my present partner) & I would like to form a partnership with you
Your part...The letters
Our Part.. the field work
We'll be in the field, THing & Prospecting, this year, for 12 + months
Interested?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread