What's new

I Have An Idea

ThTx

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen a lot of people posting and somewhat complaining about having to buy separate underwater headphones for the AT Pro. Personally I think the machine is well worth the price. But if the increased cost of underwater phones is the only thing holding you back, PM me. I may be able to solve your problem.
 
Upvote 0
Now there speaks a businessman! :thumbsup:

It's probably me who keeps mentioning the waterproof headphones thing.Guess i shouldn't as i have no intentions of buying one lol,but i just feel people should be made aware of "extra costs" when buying something,and from the marketing i've seen for the ATpro they don't seem to mention this. Sorry. :dontknow:
 
I've known metal detecting manufacturers that make needed items "accessories" so basically they can charge you more.

Like those companies who do not automatically include a coil cover with the detector, and you know who you are, shame!

But in this case, Garrett does give you a set of land headphones, probably because most people aren't going into the water, so it kind of makes sense.

What would have been better is if Garrett gave you option as to which you would prefer to have standard, but then the water headphones are a good bit more expensive, aren't they?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom