Spitfire Reddie
Bronze Member
- #41
Thread Owner
Re: I have found the coolest thing EVER !!!!!! UPDATE PICS !
LOL Thanks guys !
LOL Thanks guys !
LOL girls seem to have a sixth sense about where treasures are hiding ! It's true !Mighty AP said:That is absolutely awesome Reddie! Congrats on a great find! You are in an awesome area to hunt & you have picked up on this hobby so fast, you are realy doing great! I look forward to the pics of this cleaned up & also one of it opened up. No coins found in it but now you have a cool place to put all the silver coins you find! WTG, GIRLS RULE! (Mona ,Gypsie & LQ made me say that! lol)![]()
we are the treasure sniffer outters ! 
All I can say is WOW!!! that scarab looked great before and even better after you cleaned it up. I hope you find a lot more neat stuff at the house site. HH Ted
?? They are going to tear another old house down in about a week or so i will ask to hunt there tooo !! 
. I remember when the song was first released.buscadero said:Red: Wasn't The House of the Rising Son a......... You know, a......... But a High Class One!!!!!
scoutjim99 said:nice piece did you get any more info over at http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7316
I hope they we were of help
I didn't put it on that site someone else did i guess.