F Felinepeachy Guest May 30, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Found this. What is it? Kinda looks like a stirrup but I seriously doubt it. Not much room to shove your boot into. Attachments unk 002.webp 31.1 KB · Views: 425 unk 003.webp 36.9 KB · Views: 420 unk 004.webp 53 KB · Views: 424
Found this. What is it? Kinda looks like a stirrup but I seriously doubt it. Not much room to shove your boot into.
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x May 30, 2009 #2 well I see a cat Scratch and a cat, Im thinkin some kind of a line guide Upvote 0
F Felinepeachy Guest May 30, 2009 Thread Owner #3 TEXAN Connection said: well I see a cat Scratch and a cat, Im thinkin some kind of a line guide Click to expand... LOL, I do get scratched a lot. Upvote 0
TEXAN Connection said: well I see a cat Scratch and a cat, Im thinkin some kind of a line guide Click to expand... LOL, I do get scratched a lot.
DrGrip Sr. Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 491 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location North, Texas Detector(s) used White's XLT & Quick Draw II May 30, 2009 #4 Heavy duty mop head? Grip Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 May 30, 2009 #5 mop head looks possible Upvote 0
S steif Full Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 May 30, 2009 #6 I've seen a few of those around just about like that, some were on poles in the ground and routed clotheslines to keep the middle from sagging. just a thought... Upvote 0
I've seen a few of those around just about like that, some were on poles in the ground and routed clotheslines to keep the middle from sagging. just a thought...
aa battery Gold Member Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 10,646 Reaction score 3,258 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2009 #7 traderoftreasures said: mop head looks possible Click to expand... what you have there is a rare mint condtion northern california mop thingy Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said: mop head looks possible Click to expand... what you have there is a rare mint condtion northern california mop thingy
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 31, 2009 #8 I wonder if that could be a bracket off of some sort of hay unloader, similar to the one shown, only not so elaborate? Attachments unloader.webp 60.7 KB · Views: 332 Upvote 0
I wonder if that could be a bracket off of some sort of hay unloader, similar to the one shown, only not so elaborate?
Slipperyjack47 Hero Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 689 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Solon Springs Wisconsin Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star May 31, 2009 #9 I think Steif has the answer, clothesline support. Slipperyjack47 Upvote 0
B Bullet:Mich. Sr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2003 Messages 348 Reaction score 198 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan USA May 31, 2009 #10 It is the botton part of a mop assembly. The tightner and handle is missing. Bullet:Mich. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 31, 2009 #11 Is it cast iron? Upvote 0
searcher Hero Member Joined Oct 4, 2004 Messages 582 Reaction score 624 Golden Thread 0 Location The arrow on the map. Detector(s) used Buzzards and ants. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2009 #12 Texastee that was my first thought. Maybe I'm reaching here but could it be part of an old treadle sewing machine? Searcher H.H. Upvote 0
Texastee that was my first thought. Maybe I'm reaching here but could it be part of an old treadle sewing machine? Searcher H.H.