What's new

I have noticed in the last year about 15 detectorists

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
2,197
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
hunting in the Richmond area. I know a couple from Richmond and know some live in Centerville. Looks like enough in this area for a club?!
 
i did hunt Brookville Lake (both beaches) years ago i used to live in Oxford Ohio for 40 yrs thats south of Richmond,Brookville,Liberty Ind. some good lake hunting in that area!
 
Sounds good. Hope you wouldn't mind letting a buckeye join if there was a club started.
 
bz4736 said:
Sounds good. Hope you wouldn't mind letting a buckeye join if there was a club started.

Hey, Just went thru New Paris today, if I do will give a yell your way!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom