What's new

I heard a rumor.

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a report of something in this area a few years ago. Need to verify and pinpoint.

Honey J.webp
 
Thanks Okie. There is an interesting rock formation in this are. I'll post a pic in a couple of days.
 
Thanks Okie. There is an interesting rock formation in this are. I'll post a pic in a couple of days.

yes there could be something in the area,you never know,but not in this picture.
 
Yep you do have a treasure there100_1662 Honeyville.webp ,the dot is the angle of the signal,but need closer picture to mark it ,most likely a seal cave on the mountain there.
 
Bookcliff,

One possibility is there seems to be two different rock structures there --the gray rock and the brown rocks--
--check out the contact zone between the two different kinds of rocks--Barton
 
Nice hit from okiedowser
 
I appreciate the comments but there is no contact zone between the two different colors of rock there. They are two separate ridges. On this one I would more likely believe that this is some kind of Spanish sign that needs to be interpreted. Or someone just liked to make statues in rocks. Is that profile Towats?
Nicholas
 
What's the name of this formation if you don't mind me asking, please ?
 
I get 3 places with gold bars in the crackles.....Art

100_1662%20Honeyville.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom