What's new

i hunted in York, Pa today

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack I and sail down to the lane this morning to see what was what. Reports were bleak and the reports were correct.
Did run into Larry from York, Pa and he was sporting a new AtPro…..Larry said he is: aka - “MaineMan”
Came home and ken and I went to the soybean fields.
.
.
 
Upvote 0
nice vid max... i use the wot almost all the time in the fields... for me it usually gets the stuff the 10 inch coil just doesnt care to tell you about....i also get that falsing thing when hunting soybean fields, you get used to it..
 
thanks for the vid max. always enjoy them. beach has been bleak here too. hh jeff
 
Very Nice Spin Max, congrads on the old silver and buff......do you find the big WOT throws the numbers off on SE in the digital screen.
00-31 for a quarter, think most of mine were like 00-29 but it has been several years since I had a charged battery in her. I must say the WOT was HOT...............Missed Kenny.......
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Very Nice Spin Max, congrads on the old silver and buff......do you find the big WOT throws the numbers off on SE in the digital screen.
00-31 for a quarter, think most of mine were like 00-29 but it has been several years since I had a charged battery in her. I must say the WOT was HOT...............Missed Kenny.......

I was wondering the same thing Max about the 00-31 for a quarter. My quarters, like OBN's, will usually always run in the 00-29 area. Interesting information. Congrats on somegreat finds with the WOT and as usual, a good video. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom