What's new

I inadvertently bought Marijuana

$6.00 for a Bag of Goodies, Killer Deal.

Nova Treasure
 
Man.....And I go to sales all the time..... :'( :thumbsup:
 
hey thats alot better than buying a bag of green bud and finding a boot in it..........jayman
 
jayman said:
hey thats alot better than buying a bag of green bud and finding a boot in it..........jayman
:D
 
Thats just too funny...........Awesome deal on the gear... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
I need to get to Tommy Chong's next yard sale.....
 
Ashleen said:
spartacus53 said:
That kid is probably still looking for his stash :laughing9:

I think he gave up looking and is now drinking the bong water :laughing9:

Side note...........I've been drinking this stuff with glucosamine and chondroitin for my old arthritic knees+hips. My daughter says....what's that? I said joint juice.....she looks at me funny and says......Is that like bong water ??? :tongue3: :tongue3: ::)




:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
sounds like you got a .....SMOKIN.......deal :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom