I just dont get it!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
I just don't get it!

I mow in the parks every day and like to use my lunch break for detecting :icon_sunny: Yesterday before lunch at one park, I was mowing the football field and just as I made my end turn, I spotted a reflection in the grass :icon_scratch: One 14k white gold hoop earring :icon_thumleft: Lunchtime comes and found plenty of pulltabs and a few nickles with my Ace 250 :( After lunch, I went to the next park and while I was mowing along the walking path I spotted another reflection :icon_sunny: One smashed 14k yellow gold hoop earring :headbang: Both these earring have A N D after the 14k. Does anyone know what this stands for :icon_scratch: Thanks for looking :coffee2: Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,224
  • IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_2590.JPG
    IMG_2590.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,220
Re: I just don't get it!

Seems like you didn't need the Ace for those finds, good eyes :icon_thumleft: I love my Ace 250 and it loves finding coins

I asked an expert about this Paul (my mom), she said it was probably the jeweler's initials.

Tygr

Thanks both of you :notworthy: I also appreciate the info about the initials. I was worried that I might have found something plated! :coffee2: Paul

the and stands for ..................and you only get one ear ring today from here lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back