What's new

I just dont know..Solved!

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't know..Solved!

The cover piece flips up and there's a "ball" thing on it . Thanks for any input !
 

Attachments

  • Picture%20012.webp
    Picture%20012.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Picture%20013.webp
    Picture%20013.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 349
  • Picture%20014.webp
    Picture%20014.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 346
  • Picture%20015.webp
    Picture%20015.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 354
Re: I just don't know

lostcauses said:
The roll up part of a steel tape measure.
Fantastic ! It makes sence to me now , thanks LC !
 
Upvote 0
Re: I just don't know

Part of a tape measure or stringline chalk box.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I just don't know

yep...definitely a reel to a tape measure...I use them all the time on my job
 
Upvote 0
Re: I just don't know

lostcauses said:
The roll up part of a steel tape measure.
Yep. I dont know what brand but this is an example. tape measure.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: I just don't know

I believe this one is solved! Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom