Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
It seems just about once a year I'll find a silver coin that has been cut by a lawnmower blade, today I found my 18th one. About 4 inches down I dug out
a 1948 Roosevelt silver dime cut in half. After all the silver lawnmower damaged coins I found you'd think that at least one time I could find the other half?
Well,...maybe someday. My best find for the day is a lead solder that was a solid nickel reading on the meter, it might be from the 1920's. At another location I also dug a 1936-D merc! Total wheat cents was 3, clad total was a little over $6.00.
a 1948 Roosevelt silver dime cut in half. After all the silver lawnmower damaged coins I found you'd think that at least one time I could find the other half?
Well,...maybe someday. My best find for the day is a lead solder that was a solid nickel reading on the meter, it might be from the 1920's. At another location I also dug a 1936-D merc! Total wheat cents was 3, clad total was a little over $6.00.
Attachments
-
Finds..Lead Solder 001.webp36.1 KB · Views: 154 -
Finds..Lead Solder 002.webp75.3 KB · Views: 144 -
Finds..Lead Solder 003.webp39.1 KB · Views: 157 -
Finds..Lead Solder 004.webp40.9 KB · Views: 138 -
Finds..Lead Solder 005.webp82.6 KB · Views: 142 -
Finds..Lead Solder 006.webp56.9 KB · Views: 155 -
Finds..Lead Solder 001.webp32.2 KB · Views: 150 -
Finds..Lead Solder 005.webp14.7 KB · Views: 134 -
Finds..Lead Solder 004.webp16.5 KB · Views: 144 -
Finds..Lead Solder 003.webp16.8 KB · Views: 156 -
Finds..Lead Solder 002.webp22.9 KB · Views: 147
Upvote
34











