What's new

I killed my coil help

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this on the general board first so if you have seen it already I apologize ahead of time.

I killed my coil today by accident ( dont ask ) point is I need a new coil,

#1 I see in the mags about new coils but never see any for Tesoro ,only the big names like whites or garrets.

#2 do I have to go back threw Tesoro to get a new one ?

#3 I havent seen any coils` on Ebay for sale

#4 does anyone sell used ones?

#5 does anyone have a used coil for a Tesoro Eldorado that they want to get rid of?

any help would be great as of right now I'm sittin dead in the water,thanks for looking at this one folks.


thanks Tank
 
Go in to tesoro web site.... www.tesoro.com ... then click on dealers.. then click on dealers in the U.S.A. and Canada ...... then a map of the usa and canada will come and click on your state what looks to me your state is.. Az and about 12 dealers in Az will come up and some have web sites. as easy as ABC
 
:icon_thumright:thanks Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom