What's new

✅ SOLVED I know it's a clip of some sort...

HerDaddysDaughter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 18, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...but that's all I know. It doesn't weigh much. The big round part that I'm thinking once held a magnet, is the only part my magnet stuck to.

Can anybody tell me more about this? TIA
 

Attachments

  • 20190202_120736.webp
    20190202_120736.webp
    152.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190202_120653.webp
    20190202_120653.webp
    138.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190202_120757.webp
    20190202_120757.webp
    177.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190202_120910.webp
    20190202_120910.webp
    266.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20190202_120713.webp
    20190202_120713.webp
    258.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190202_121010.webp
    20190202_121010.webp
    289.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Looks like it might have held sheet music.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
there are many varieties if you google it....yours may have had a magnet for a different way of attachment
 
Upvote 0
Good Id buddy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom