thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2012 #1 I know I've seen these posted before ...but can't remember what they are. This is lead about dime size and has a couple of holes at opposite ends. Anyone? Attachments DSCN2084.webp 2.2 KB · Views: 355 DSCN2090.webp 6.2 KB · Views: 384
I know I've seen these posted before ...but can't remember what they are. This is lead about dime size and has a couple of holes at opposite ends. Anyone?
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Mar 9, 2012 #2 Re: I know I've seen these posted before Lead seal. God Bless Chris Upvote 0
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Re: I know I've seen these posted before That's right. Thanks, Chris. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 9, 2012 #4 Re: I know I've seen these posted before my electric meter had one 60's and before Upvote 0