goldencoin
Gold Member
Hello, I needed to take a trip to chicago and decided to get some coins along the way. I picked up $20 in halfs, but did not check them at the counter. It turns out one of them was off by a dollar- the tellers couldn't do anything about it. Then, I put some customer-rolled dimes through the machine- three were unaccounted for and one was put in the penny bag (not to mention someone somehow managed to shove a penny into a dime wrapper- the third time that happened). Then, i put the halves in, that i hand counted, and it was off by $1.50! How hard is it to count to twenty now-a-days! Well, i guess i got even by finding about 3 bucks in clad MD'ing, but it still pi$$es the hell out of me when i'm continually screwed over by lazy people and uncalibrated counters. I know it happens to a lot of you, but i think this way too far. btw, i only got one silver canadian out of the batch.
Well, i guess its just the cost of CRH'ing
HH
-GC
Well, i guess its just the cost of CRH'ing

HH
-GC
Upvote
0

) and show them the total I cashed out on the machine.
I didn't make it obvious, but I cashed in there a lot!
And the casino in question just opened a Dunkin' Donuts around the corner from the 50¢ machines! Mmmmm...donuts... 







