What's new

I know what it is,need age verification.

dieharddigger

Full Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/E-Trac
Found this button today,I'm reading 1850 to 1865. I just need someone to verify.
Thanks, Steve
 

Attachments

  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 290
Yup, Union Artillery Eagle Button. The back mark seems to date it as 1850-1865, like you thought. That is an "A" right? :tard: It's a gorgeous button. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
peach cat thats a "I" not a "A" --put on yer glasses !!!! ----pre civil war thru civil war era union eagle "I" for Infantry button -- just like you thought it was.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, Peach and Ivan. You just don't find these around here,or I guess maybe you do! Just one more thing I thought I'd never dig! I would have taken an "A" or an "I" LOL
 
Upvote 0
ROFL, what the hell do I know anyway. :tongue3: It sure looks like an A from all the way out here in California. :tard: ;D
 
Upvote 0
Congrats that is a good find.
Great ID Guys :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom