What's new

I know you guys know what this is.

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen a few of these on some of the posts but never have read mention of what it is. Buckle? Handle?...Rich.
 

Attachments

  • old handle.webp
    old handle.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 362
Montana Jim said:
Looks like the broken handle of a washtub.

I dunno, but the handle of a wash tub should have hooks of some kind to hold it there. Accompanying photo just for illustration. True, if broken the hooks wouldn't be there.

But 3 quarters wide seems kinda small.
 

Attachments

  • SuperStock_255-19107.webp
    SuperStock_255-19107.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom