What's new

I like Daltons And Eccentrics

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a few that I got out to hold tonight PF except the large white Dalton from Mo. and the 2 eccentrics light tan one from Ms. and the clear one from Ar. dalton and eccentrics.webp250591_405200582975709_4445913755667303451_n.webp. I just like a good Dalton, you can find them a lot on one of my sites.
 
Upvote 0
i like em too really nice stuff there the one on the upper left has nice color thanks for showing them
 
I like the Dalton types too but we don't find them here in southern Ohio. The culture just didn't come this far north. They are found in central Ky though from time to time.


Here's a few I picked when I put together my states collection. The first picture shows all the Paleo I have in the state colection. The 2nd picture is all Arkansas, the third shows Oklahoma on the middle and left examples and Arkansas on the right one, and the last pic is from Louisiana.
 

Attachments

  • 2017-03-08 18.40.45.webp
    2017-03-08 18.40.45.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 2016-10-01 19.55.53.webp
    2016-10-01 19.55.53.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0078.webp
    DSC_0078.webp
    28 KB · Views: 78
  • 2016-09-29 20.22.14.webp
    2016-09-29 20.22.14.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 70
The one at 5 o'clock sure looks like a lecroy but with a less recurve base? Ever notice that? Something special about those Dalton's.
 
Last edited:
Those are some really nice points.
 
... you can find them a lot on one of my sites.

Comments like that make me "almost" want to move east... it's amazing the sites you guys find out there! (but I love the NW)
 
You don't keep your museum pieces in a BOX like some others do!!!! LOL Those are TRUE gems monster....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom