What's new

I Long For The Good Old Days

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
My recent road trip included parts of Arkansas,Oklahoma, and Texas. 675 total miles driven. over 350 hand rolls. I have 135 keepers to show for the drive. The same length trip a year ago produced well over 1000 keepers. It must be the cheap gas that is putting more and more searchers out there.

I encountered too many tellers with their patented line" We have lots of people stopping by for those now " Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Ya'll stay safe out there and good luck. Jim
 
Upvote 0
Yikes.

Lots of gas for those keeprs. That is a nice chunk of keepers. But not much compared to your past results I admit.

Roadtrips have always been hit or miss with me... get some sweet scores or just get totally skunked.

That road trip beats my past ones in length though... you really go at it!

Better luck next time I suppose.

~Dave
 
Good to hear ya got out of town and saw some scenery. And some silver icing too. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom