F firon Tenderfoot Joined Dec 7, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I lost my password and can't get it back anyway. The system is a bug to find back the password.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 #2 Sorry you are having a problem firon with your password. I caught your post in a middle of a thread so I moved it over to our HELP! Forum. I am not sure what you are talking about - please detail your problem and we will see if we can help ya.
Sorry you are having a problem firon with your password. I caught your post in a middle of a thread so I moved it over to our HELP! Forum. I am not sure what you are talking about - please detail your problem and we will see if we can help ya.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,950 Reaction score 76,426 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 #3 using home computer ([h=2]Firefox , Google Chrome , or Internet Explorer ?)[/h] or phone app ? Best to use Firefox or Google Chrome. [h=2][/h]
using home computer ([h=2]Firefox , Google Chrome , or Internet Explorer ?)[/h] or phone app ? Best to use Firefox or Google Chrome. [h=2][/h]
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 #4 I feel your pain. I forget passwords all the time. I also lost my mind awhile back, but that's kinda irrelevant.
I feel your pain. I forget passwords all the time. I also lost my mind awhile back, but that's kinda irrelevant.
nomad 11 Bronze Member Joined Nov 21, 2009 Messages 2,474 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location nomads land Detector(s) used any tector i can get my hands on Dec 8, 2018 #5 well i'm loosin my marbles. and i always find my way back here ? dont I ? God'll help ya.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2018 #6 firon said: I lost my password and can't get it back anyway. The system is a bug to find back the password. Click to expand... Since this is your first post under user name firon you must have had another user name, what was your other name you cant log in other?
firon said: I lost my password and can't get it back anyway. The system is a bug to find back the password. Click to expand... Since this is your first post under user name firon you must have had another user name, what was your other name you cant log in other?