What's new

I have been planning to change my password since i don't remember the original i set up Feb 2025 or thereabouts.

Prairie Gazingfox

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2025
Messages
358
Reaction score
409
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Illinois
Detector(s) used
Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i will be changing my password, in case I do something wrong. Leaving this note here
... Thank You
 
Send me a pm with email address you used and I will send you temporary pw you can use to log in then you change to pw only you know.
 
Temporary Password sent via PM
 
I’d just keep it simple and safe - if you don’t remember the original password, go straight through the “forgot password” / reset option instead of trying to guess it or overwrite it.


Also, make sure you’ve still got access to the email tied to the account before you change anything, otherwise you might lock yourself out.


Leaving yourself a note is fine, but the important part is using the official reset flow so you don’t risk losing access.
 
The "Forgot password" is not always monitored. If member wants PW changed and has issue send me PM, if member forgets pw and opens new account to get on, just reach out to mod or me and I can set a temp password for old account and then merge new account into old account with new password you set.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom