Roland58
Bronze Member
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing other folks stuff almost as much as my own!! One question, though, how do the marbles show up on your machine.....are they in the foil range? 



They are glass eggs from knee-high nests. Easy to pick unless mama's homeRoland58 said:Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing other folks stuff almost as much as my own!! One question, though, how do the marbles show up on your machine.....are they in the foil range?![]()

...I thought it was a competition to see who is " the Best there ever was " ...I better re think this
Great finds and fun and you are all correct .. Love this Hobby I agree with ya on the stories and comments! Makes me happy when people reach their goals and in some cases "life changing finds" for the better. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.Garretthunter said:Great finds and the same reason I love this hobby and better yet reading the stories and comments. WTG!

This hobby rocks for so many things , The things we to find , And the people we meet doing this great hobby.
It's all good, I'm a Broncos fan too. But boy, they suck this year..................I already asked Santa for these items! ThanksUTcoinshootR said:Constructive criticism respectfully offered: First off, that shovel is gonna get you hassled by nosey do gooders even if you weild it with the skill of a surgeon. I use one like that in the hills, but not a park. Get a leisch digger and a probe. Learning to use a probe has saved me so much time digging and allows me to dig literally twice as many targets in a day of hunting. Secondly, Love your positive post. The rings are where its at. Good luck!

UTcoinshootR said:<snip> Learning to use a probe has saved me so much time digging and allows me to dig literally twice as many targets in a day of hunting. <snip>Good luck!
. Put it in the General discussion forum and put a note here to let us know when it is available......if you should decide to do so. Thanks.augusthog said:Marriage is a hobby?Never looked at it that way. Always thought a hobby was something you did in your spare time for fun and relaxation and a marrige as a commitment. Been with the wife 30 yrs the 29th of this month, married for 24 1/2 of em.
"It is a life of much anguish, and a little joy.
But the joy outweighs the anguish."
As far as that comment, you must be a Denver Broncos season ticket holder,It's all good, I'm a Broncos fan too. But boy, they suck this year..................