mr helton Hero Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 728 Reaction score 671 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Fisher F2 White's Spectrum XLT AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I use this for all of my clad, and most of the non-delicate relics that I dig up. They both come out looking great, and this method even lets you put zinc pennies through a coinstar machine!
I use this for all of my clad, and most of the non-delicate relics that I dig up. They both come out looking great, and this method even lets you put zinc pennies through a coinstar machine!
shufflr Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 35 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett GTAx 550 Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 5, 2014 #2 My tumbler just arrived today. Thanks for the tutorial.
mr helton Hero Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 728 Reaction score 671 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Fisher F2 White's Spectrum XLT AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Excellent, I think you'll find a lot of uses for it!