What's new

I made the book also

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it into the book of. Finders Secrets of Success. Can't wait to read it
 

Attachments

  • 1436301210913.webp
    1436301210913.webp
    16 KB · Views: 135
  • 1436301222167.webp
    1436301222167.webp
    20 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 8
I saw Plymouthian in the Chapter List on Amazon and knew it had to be you! :thumbsup: Congrats.
 
Thanks Erik
 
Chapter 21 myself.

Finders-Secrets-book-2.jpg
 
Wow we have several celebrities in our midst. Congratulations everyone on getting published. I will now have to buy the book.
If I get it in how would I go about getting your autographs?
 
Awesome terry
 
Good job plymouthian.

Greatest collection of the best tips I've read in one book.
 
MAN I DID NOT KNOW THAT WE HAD SO MANY CELEBRITIES ON TNET. CONGRATS.
 
Great finds, good deeds- look where it leads you- that is absolutely awesome!! Congrats Kent!!

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom