What's new

I Need A Responce From Some One Whom Can Fix The Issue!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im Getting ready To Bail On treasurenet Fully Soon!!!! I Payed For A Chartermembership for Cheese And I want It Activated Or My Money Returned NOW!!! I dont Care if Treasurenet Was Sold Or What ever All I Need is A response From Some on Who Can Activate His Charter membership NOW Please Dont Remove this Post as I Have Made A Copy of It


If you respond to this Post Please Be Civil If your Are Not An Administrator Or the Owner Im Just Looking For Some Action to A Problem That Im Seeing Chug Also Please Bring Back the Spell Check Option
 
Chug, I hope you get an answer soon! You and Red have given out quite a few Charter Memberships over the past few years (mine being one of them) I can't see T-Net stiffing you now, however, one never knows. Would hate to see you and Red leave the net because of someone dropping the ball on you. If by chance you do pull the plug let us know where you have gone to.

Happy Hunting
Desertfox
 
Guys, I want to apologize for the issue you had on the Charter Memberships. As you know we are learning this forum software and there's a pretty steep learning curve. There is a TON of customized stuff on this site and we didn't know the membership had to be manually added. We are taking care of every single one so if someone is missed PLEASE let us know in this thread.

We aren't here to stiff anyone. We are in fact working on a system upgrade that will automate these memberships in the future so it won't matter what time of day you subscribe it will take effect within 5 minutes.

Once again my apologies and we are working on an announcement now.
 
It was several days before I realized my membership had lapsed...as Johndroid stated it took maybe 5 minutes or less for to be reinstated and up and running...

My compliments :coffee2:

John! Any relationship to Android?
 
stefen said:
It was several days before I realized my membership had lapsed...as Johndroid stated it took maybe 5 minutes or less for to be reinstated and up and running...

My compliments :coffee2:

John! Any relationship to Android?

That's me ;) One and the same!
 
Patience is a virtue. Spell check is available with Firefox. Download it. :)

The new owners are probably working their tails off just to learn this odd forum software and deal with a database with millions of posts.
 
I just heard from 2 mods, they both told me that it has been taken care of today, sorry for Chug, he had a bad day at work, he is frustrated and very tired. I'll let him know that everything is ok now, and my fingers are crossed that he has a better day today! :wink: Red

Thank you Bazinga, I'll let Chug know that, he will appreciate it! As well as other people who need it too! :wink:
 
Chug And Red said:
I'll let him know that everything is ok now, and my fingers are crossed that he has a better day today! :wink: Red

Red, as you know I'm always here to help with good, solid advise.

When Chug gets home have a great meal for him.. Then relax a bit and get him liquored up until he is seeing double. Seeing 2 of you should make him most happy :thumbsup:
 
spartacus53 said:
Chug And Red said:
I'll let him know that everything is ok now, and my fingers are crossed that he has a better day today! :wink: Red

Red, as you know I'm always here to help with good, solid advise.

When Chug gets home have a great meal for him.. Then relax a bit and get him liquored up until he is seeing double. Seeing 2 of you should make him most happy :thumbsup:
Great Idea Spart, I gots to remember this for Mrs. Poorhunter... Good luck Red! :thumbsup:
 
spartacus53 said:
Chug And Red said:
I'll let him know that everything is ok now, and my fingers are crossed that he has a better day today! :wink: Red

Red, as you know I'm always here to help with good, solid advise.

When Chug gets home have a great meal for him.. Then relax a bit and get him liquored up until he is seeing double. Seeing 2 of you should make him most happy :thumbsup:

You know it, and not neccesarily in that order! :wink: Red
 
spartacus53 said:
Chug And Red said:
I'll let him know that everything is ok now, and my fingers are crossed that he has a better day today! :wink: Red

Red, as you know I'm always here to help with good, solid advise.

When Chug gets home have a great meal for him.. Then relax a bit and get him liquored up until he is seeing double. Seeing 2 of you should make him most happy :thumbsup:
lol
 
JohnDroid said:
Guys, I want to apologize for the issue you had on the Charter Memberships. As you know we are learning this forum software and there's a pretty steep learning curve. There is a TON of customized stuff on this site and we didn't know the membership had to be manually added. We are taking care of every single one so if someone is missed PLEASE let us know in this thread.

We aren't here to stiff anyone. We are in fact working on a system upgrade that will automate these memberships in the future so it won't matter what time of day you subscribe it will take effect within 5 minutes.

Once again my apologies and we are working on an announcement now.

Thanks for the Response!!! I was Just Frustrated!!! I Dont Put Out Money For Nothing!!! With rumors of the Sale and No Official Message sent out I was Just, Venting and Getting Some response!!! We Love Treasurenet and It Would take A lot of issues to Make Me Not Us Leave Red and I are Two Seperate People with One Logon Name We Like Sharing!!!

HH Chug And Thank you For the Responce!!!


P.S. I have Log on's to several Sites But I cant remember any Password or Log on Names!!! This Should tell You all Alot Chug
 
Chug And Red said:
P.S. I have Log on's to several Sites But I cant remember any Password or Log on Names!!! This Should tell You all Alot Chug

Funny, I had done the same about 2-3 years ago, used the same ID and password..

Somehow I forgot them :icon_scratch:

Remember, I'm always logged in here too :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
Chug And Red said:
P.S. I have Log on's to several Sites But I cant remember any Password or Log on Names!!! This Should tell You all Alot Chug

Funny, I had done the same about 2-3 years ago, used the same ID and password..

Somehow I forgot them :icon_scratch:

Remember, I'm always logged in here too :laughing9:



Darn, I forget to Log out Also, many times , Chug
Red is sitting over ther Laughing Her Butt off Probably Nothing she can Post Here!!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom