What's new

I need help about search coil

SHAWANI

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a 13-inch search coil from Detec and I use it with my Gold Bug Pro device, but I did not like the depth result. I feel that it did not provide the added value in terms of depth. Is there any advice?
 
Will it find targets the same depth as another coil? Maybe there isn't anything deeper in the area you are hunting.
 
Will it find targets the same depth as another coil? Maybe there isn't anything deeper in the area you are hunting.
I found some targets there, but none of these targets were more than 5 inches in depth... Thank you for your contribution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom