What's new

I need help making a decision...

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok. So I have been detecting one for over 10 years. My last detector was a teknetics t2 (not LE). I had to sell it and now I am looking for the best detector I can buy. Someone had mentioned the teknetics t2 limited edition. I was thinking about getting the V3I. It's very expensive so I assume it's the best but that's not always the case. I just want to make sure that I get the best possible. Thanks for the help :)
 
I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.
 
Get another T2 You are familiar with that one, and it's a great machine.
 
Shoulda stuck with the M6!!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Shhhhhhh Worldtalker, don't give away our secret!!!!!!
 
I would say stick with what you know since I feel it makes a bigger difference then the machine itself.

I thought about switching my land machine from a White's to a Minelab but I think the learning curve would be to great. I do use a Minelab at the beach.

Good luck no matter what you decide.

NJ
 
Thanks guys. On that note I think I am gonna stick with the t2 but get the limited edition.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom