What's new

I need help this time

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,311
Reaction score
1,178
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Guys..I need a little help with this one before I e-mail it…is this treasure safe to look for…Art
 

Attachments

  • Map.GIF
    Map.GIF
    189.1 KB · Views: 367
Thank You Jr. I am getting mixed signals of danger on this map…I just do not want to put a newbie in danger.. Art
 
Hi Art,
I'm receiving a strong gold response in the white circle area.
When I dowsed the picture, other than inclement weather, I'm not picking up any danger.
Jon
 

Attachments

  • artcheckcheck.jpg
    artcheckcheck.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 282
Hi Art, Maybe you feel danger becasue of the lay of the land, Looks like a good place for a rock slide.
Fore sure one should heed any warning when out and not go by them selves, just incase. Looks like a pretty remote area where ever it is..
Joy
 
Hey Boomdeyada…I think Jr found the answer for me..He found another KGC treasure that I missed. That is where the danger is…That explains the actions of my pendulum..Thank you everyone..Art
 
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Boomdeyada…I think Jr found the answer for me..He found another KGC treasure that I missed. That is where the danger is…That explains the actions of my pendulum..Thank you everyone..Art

Last night Okie mentioned a cave so I redowsed the picture and I picked up that there is a cave with a sealed entrance, and traps.
Jon
 
Thanks again…Since my stroke in September I have had to learn how things work again. My Pendulum had never gave me the danger signal unless I ask a question. Live and learn..I still will not mark one of these danger spots as I will not let anyone get hurt..Art
 
aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks again…Since my stroke in September I have had to learn how things work again. My Pendulum had never gave me the danger signal unless I ask a question. Live and learn..I still will not mark one of these danger spots as I will not let anyone get hurt..Art

I've always treated any site I'm dowsing on as if it were a dangerous place and have a backup plan if needed.
Jon
 
When I started, was only scanning for death traps. I got the red circle spot, but old stored dynamite is all I could get a response on it.

So, on with dowsing for treasure. Found gold bars, marked by the 3 plus signs in a red circle. Tunnels run through that area, Xs are the entrances. When finished decided once more to find any death traps checking my marked places. Yes, got a response for 2 death traps where the arrows point...1 entrance and 1 gold bar cache.
 

Attachments

  • Map-X.webp
    Map-X.webp
    194.7 KB · Views: 243
Red_desert said:
When I started, was only scanning for death traps. I got the red circle spot, but old stored dynamite is all I could get a response on it.

So, on with dowsing for treasure. Found gold bars, marked by the 3 plus signs in a red circle. Tunnels run through that area, Xs are the entrances. When finished decided once more to find any death traps checking my marked places. Yes, got a response for 2 death traps where the arrows point...1 entrance and 1 gold bar cache.

FASCINATING!!!Wish,I,could,be,on,the,"hunt"!!! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom