What's new

I need some help identifying these relics...

song_of_seng

Greenie
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these at a winter campsite in East Tennessee. I'm not sure what a lot of these relics are. I've just started metal detecting the area and this is what I've found so far. I need some veteran detectors to guide me through the ins and outs of the detecting world. As in, where to get information on identifying, what finds have value, etc. I go out in the field at least five days a week and really enjoy it. I guess I'm looking for like minded people to help get me where I need to be as a serious detector. Any help is appreciated. Any information on these finds would be great.
 

Attachments

  • goldminerelics.webp
    goldminerelics.webp
    407.2 KB · Views: 332
This is the axe head...lol

Very interesting piece and especially so since you say that it is made from stone! I can see where it could possibly be an axe head or possibly some type of pendant or decoration. You need to post this piece in the "North American Indian Artifacts" Forum North American Indian Artifacts and hopefully someone will be able to identify it.


Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom