What's new

I need some motivation

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Couldn't score a single roll of halves today. Searched $500 in dimes and and $400 in quarters and found two Rosies. The best find of all was in the ashtray of my car: 7 Rosies (including 1948s) and a 1955 dime from Denmark that I had forgotten to report yesterday.

Luckily, I have to do some business in town tomorrow and with give it a brief go again.

I enjoyed seeing everyone else's great scores today. I hope some of that karma rubs off.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
mine were not so great, kinda puny, only 3 ounces in 10 Boxes today.
 
Went through two boxes of halves yesterday, and not one keeper. A little disappointing after several 20+ boxes last week.
However, today will be a better day. That's the nice thing about CHR'ing. A better day is always on the horizon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom