Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

rckymtn

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I have found works best for me and doesn't require a large bankroll is to open up accounts at several different banks. Preferably all reasonably close with multiple branches so you have some designated as pickup branches and others as dump branches. This allows you to coordinate a pickup and dump schedule that works for you.

Right now I have 3 major banks and a credit union. This has allowed me to have two boxes per day or up to 8 boxes in a single day if I choose.

Also, even having just two banks with multiple branches you can schedule multiple pickups through the week.

Spreading it around like can mean a lot of work going to different branches, which may not be an option in smaller areas. However, it is also less likely to blow a banking relationship as no bank branch will have more than 2 boxes a week.

HH!

OP
OP
Kilerclown25

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
What I have found works best for me and doesn't require a large bankroll is to open up accounts at several different banks. Preferably all reasonably close with multiple branches so you have some designated as pickup branches and others as dump branches. This allows you to coordinate a pickup and dump schedule that works for you.

Right now I have 3 major banks and a credit union. This has allowed me to have two boxes per day or up to 8 boxes in a single day if I choose.

Also, even having just two banks with multiple branches you can schedule multiple pickups through the week.

Spreading it around like can mean a lot of work going to different branches, which may not be an option in smaller areas. However, it is also less likely to blow a banking relationship as no bank branch will have more than 2 boxes a week.

HH!

Thank you ill try to open another account at a different bank and se what they can do for me!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorta in similar situation- $1250 to hunt with and several branches of 2 banks have offered to order for me but their delivery days are all the same thurs/fri- this week will be ok cause only two will get them in 2boxes today at 1 branch and 2boxes tomorrow- but next week will be a juggling game- someone suggested to me to have the banks call you and then you pick up and hunt in your car and the dump on the way to the next pick up- ill let ya know next week what happens for me as ill have 4 banks ordering for me 1-2 boxes of halves each

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread