What's new

I need something different

Looks like a winner to me Truth, let us know what you find!
 
Looks like a winner to me Truth, let us know what you find!
Looks like a winner to me Truth, let us know what you find!
Yeah I’m kind of excited plus that’s an aspect for finding bottles that I’ve never really found rare ones welll see buddy
 
Looks like a great spot to me! Go for it Truth!
 
Get out the rubber boots and go for it. That whole creek might be surprising!
 
...that’s the kind of sandbar or highspot with large cobble I like to look at to find artifacts, I use a big spoon taped to a golf club stick to push, pull and pick stuff up...
 
...that’s the kind of sandbar or highspot with large cobble I like to look at to find artifacts, I use a big spoon taped to a golf club stick to push, pull and pick stuff up...
I appreciate the advice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom