What's new

I, new, green and wet behind the ears!

Michael Florio

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
FLORIDA
I took interest in The Superstition Mountains. After enjoying some adventure online, I believe I stumbled upon a very interesting interpretation of the Peralta map. I actually have pinpointed a location that could be very fruitful. My investigation into Jacob Walsh was not as promising although history teaches us that there is usually a shred of truth in tall tales. I am interested in putting together a party to follow through on this. From what I understand, it’s not a great idea to venture rent these mountains alone.
 
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.... :hello:
 
I took interest in The Superstition Mountains...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Michael welcome to a GREAT WEB SITE 11 BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL out there in Arizina.LOts of people have never returned from looking for that site
 
Michael welcome to a GREAT WEB SITE 11 BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL out there in Arizina.LOts of people have never returned from looking for that site
Thanks for your concern, Gare. I am very aware. I reached out to experts for help. I don't believe Jacob Waltz ever gave anyone a clue. That old man lived for his gold. He didn't want to share it or spend it. I believe his caches are the possible find and I've stumbled upon a lot of pieces that fit together. I will proceed with caution.
 
Moved thread to our Superstition Mountains forum..

Welcome to TreasureNet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom