What's new

I only had 2 weeks to hunt during the month of June

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The family took a 2 week road trip to Mt Rushmore. Had a good time even though it really limited my time to hit the beach, I think I did okay. Drastically reduced clad and other beach junk finds but got really really lucky with the good finds.

 
Upvote 0
You did pretty dang good for 2 weeks "work".
 
Very Nice Finds!!!:icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulation!!:icon_thumleft::hello2:
 
Did you leave any for me? LOL Great haul!!!!
 
Great finds! Nice video as well, sort of brings out the pirate in me just seeing all that fine jewelry. Wish I could get to the beaches more than 2 or 3 days a month, but now you got me itching to go tomorrow. The gold and silver is calling!
 
Very nice finds......well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wow!! You certainly did great. The General said he will be meeting you soon. Ken and I also gave him some information.
 
Nice haul. What detector are you using?
 
You did alot better than ok...great finds.
 
Id say that was a pretty incredible month...... you must really clean up if you get a full month. Really nice hunting.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom