What's new

I Own a Couple of Knives

Tested

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/5900Di Pro
Been collecting for a couple of years now. This is just a few of what I've acquired.
 

Attachments

  • Case,Judson Cutlery,Kinfolks.webp
    Case,Judson Cutlery,Kinfolks.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 882
  • Imperial,Kabar,Boker Salesman Sample.webp
    Imperial,Kabar,Boker Salesman Sample.webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 872
  • Marbles,Western,Robeson.webp
    Marbles,Western,Robeson.webp
    222.8 KB · Views: 879
  • Queen Club Knives.webp
    Queen Club Knives.webp
    269.6 KB · Views: 888
  • Remington RH-4.webp
    Remington RH-4.webp
    176 KB · Views: 868
  • Repo Outers Queen,Marbles.webp
    Repo Outers Queen,Marbles.webp
    230.2 KB · Views: 862
  • RH-4,Catt,Simmons Hardware.webp
    RH-4,Catt,Simmons Hardware.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 820
  • Robeson(Jimmie Allen),Marbes,Western.webp
    Robeson(Jimmie Allen),Marbes,Western.webp
    203.3 KB · Views: 815
  • Just some Fixed Blades.webp
    Just some Fixed Blades.webp
    189.4 KB · Views: 817
  • Random 1.webp
    Random 1.webp
    158.1 KB · Views: 788
  • Random 2.webp
    Random 2.webp
    158 KB · Views: 789
  • Couple Of Pearls and Stag.webp
    Couple Of Pearls and Stag.webp
    162.6 KB · Views: 769
Sweet! Seeing your collection makes me wonder if i should sell the knives i have listed.

Great pics, thanks for sharing! :wink:
 
what a great collection how long has it taken you to collect them
are they very old hunting knives
 
You own a couple of knives? Which 2 are yours?....................LOL!!

That is a great collection! Some look well used to the point of being tortured. I love the sheath knives best, and I love "real" steel.... that rusts!

Thanks for the peek!

HH
 
I sold a Boy Scout pocket knife on Ebay not long ago that dated to the 20s I think. I was surprised at how many people bidded on it. It was in nice shape and I was using it for work...I think it was a Remington maybe?
Now I use an original WW2 TL-29. Camillus made beautiful blades.
 
WoW :o
Nice knives.
Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom