Jim C.
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2007
- Messages
- 548
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
- #1
Thread Owner
...me! Ha.
I am gonna try and get out tomorrow after work. Gonna go door knocking til I get a yes or I'll end up at a beat to death park hoping for one oldie. Thats the plan. Now go out and find that seated coin. The Jimmy has spoken 
I am gonna try and get out tomorrow after work. Gonna go door knocking til I get a yes or I'll end up at a beat to death park hoping for one oldie. Thats the plan. Now go out and find that seated coin. The Jimmy has spoken 
Supposed to rain tomorrow too. I'm diggin something tomorrow I don't care if its my wifes potted plants. 






